Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weigh in!!


Today was my weigh in and to be honest I was little nervous because of how I ate the mexican food that my grandma made me at the beginning of the week but when I got on the scale it read 174.2!! That is a loss of 2.8lbs!! I was so happy I have been trying really hard and the last two weigh ins have been pretty shotty which can be really discouraging so I'm happy to see that things are back to normal and the scale is heading back in the right direction. Today we went hiking with some friends I hiked the same mountain about a month or more ago and I had a pretty difficult time. Now being 10lbs lighter I could definitely tell the difference it wasn't as hard. I love hiking so much but hubby is not really into cardio since he is trying to gain weight I think I'm going to try to start going in the am before it gets hot here. Then I went to the tanning salon. It's been a while since I have gone. I signed up for three months then I'm going to cancel it cuz it will be pool time here in az. I'm looking forward to getting some color. Yes I know the risks so please hold all opinions : ) Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and have a healthy week Zumba tomorrow can't wait!!!

16. A picture of someone who inspires you
ww inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment