Thursday, January 13, 2011

random thoughts

So I don't get it I got on the scale again this morning and was up again! I'm sure it had everything to do with the sushi I had last night and I told myself not to get discouraged I am almost to my 10lbs loss on weight watchers and obviously this is working for me. I can't throw in the towel until I see that I'm consistently gaining or not losing at all it hasn't been even a week yet but still it stinks. I know I haven't been on plan as far as my eating goes. I barley have been eating since I was sick and when I would eat I would eat crap food and not eating all your points or close to it doesn't help too so I'm trying to best to not get discouraged and I'm trying to take a step back and look at what I have done wrong. This is just not a good week for me we are having friends over for dinner tomorrow so I can control that but then we are going to a christmas party (yah I know random and late ) so I will do my best to say no and make the best decisions. Anyway on a different note I got this water bottle
I haven't quite decided if I like it or not. I like how its small and compact and has a handle which makes it easier to carry and its size helps when I'm at the gym but the whole biting of the nob thing to get water out is hard for me. It's not comfortable and sometimes my jaw starts hurting since I drink a lot of water. Do any of you guys have this bottle and if so what do you think?

Hubby and I are trying to figure out what we want to do for our anniversary. It's not until March 5th but we want it to be something fun and good we are doing the a-z thing. Where each anniversary you go somewhere that has the first letter of the alphabet depending on what year your at. ex 1st anny=a (arizona, anaheim, alaska) 2nd anny = b ( boston, bahamas) and so on from there. We live in Az and were thinking of just getting a cabin and having a relaxing time and it's something we enjoy doing. The place we got married at gave us a voucher for one free night and we wanted to use it the night of our anniversary and do the cabin earlier in the week so we called today to book it and they were completely booked : ( I'm so bummed but it makes sense because that is the wedding peak time and its a Saturday. So we are thinking of just going one night in one of the upcoming weekends.



3 comments:

  1. Love the Anny idea!!! Too cute. And yes, I made the sushi mistake-totally water weight. Don't fret!


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure it is just water weight like my girl Polar said!! You are doing great, and the water bottle is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up! Your body naturally fluctuates 1-3 pounds every day, and if you used soy sauce on your sushi, that's probably the problem! I like a TON of soy sauce on my sushi, so if you're anything like me, you've probably retained some water!

    ReplyDelete