1. Be at 135lbs by June 1st that's 21weeks so if I lose 2lbs a week which I was doing for the first two weeks of weight watchers and now I'm going to add in workouts I will be at 140lbs by the first week of June oh how I can't wait and just in time for bathing suit season and I have a pool!
2. Attend at least 1 workout class a week
3. Run a 5k in the spring. I can't wait for it to warm up a bit so I can get out there and finish c25k once and for all and sign up for my first race!!!
4. Become more spiritual. I believe in God and I feel I have a semi decent relationship with him but I know it can improve greatly for both me and my hubby. We have a couples devotional bible that I want to start using and I also have a daily devotional for people on a weight loss journey that I would like to start reading everyday.
5. Try to take my dogs on a walk at least 3x a week they need exercise too and they love walks!!!
6. Become a better wife to my wonderful hubby. I don't think I'm a bad wife but there are things I can improve on that would for sure improve our marriage.
That's really it. I can't wait to see the results that the year brings both physically mentally and spiritually.