Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back to regular scheduled programming...

It's been a while I have had a jam packed week and by the time I get home I'm exhausted so I haven't been around to write but I have been reading everyone's blogs while I'm at work but I'm not able to comment. Monday and Wednesday was zumba and Tuesday I did my first spin express class which was awesome but really intense. I also did the ab butt and thigh class again and I came to find out that I have a super weak core. We did a plank move where you lean forward and backward on your toes then stop and stay in plank and stick one leg out to the side at a time its crazy out of the three people in  the class I was the only one that couldn't do it : ( I tried my hardest but I was too weak. But that gives me something to work towards!! Tomorrow is my weigh in looking forward to seeing it I didn't do too well with eating well just in the dinner department at the beginning of the week my grandma made me green chili  I went to her house and I haven't seen her in a few months (few months too long!) and she had green chili, beans, and salsa made for me. The first thing I did was panic. Thinking, how can I track this? how bad is this? what's in it? Then I just sat back and said this is ridiculous my grandma is getting older she never has energy to really do anything and I'm not going to over think this and I'm going to enjoy it in the correct portions and that's exactly what I did. It was so delicious and I have no regrets!! I have the next two days off with my hubby and I'm looking forward to what I see tomorrow.

Since I have been off of here I need to get caught up on my 30days of pics. I'm not going to bail on it I have to complete something for once in my life!!

10. A picture of the person you do the craziest things with
My hubs we have so much fun together


11. A picture of something you hate
This is the wrong way to put toilet paper on the roll

12. A picture of something you love
Wine. Riesling is my fave!!

13. A picture of your favourite band or artist
Ever since highschool I have liked them

14. A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
My grandma she is my everything

15. A picture of something you want to do before you die
visit hawaii!!



No comments:

Post a Comment