Thursday, January 20, 2011

feeling off today...

So I didn't have a good nights sleep last night I was up at all hours and every little noise woke me up. Then hubby had to be up at 4:45 and once he left I could not get back to sleep for like an hour and once I did it seemed like my alarm went off right after I fell asleep. Then I went to zumba and I just couldn't get into it... the Monday class I got to is more hip hop modern music when this one is more salsa which obviously is what zumba is all about but I just felt blah when I was there. Then I saw my reflection in the mirror in the class and I just felt so upset about every flaw I had. It seemed like that mirror highlighted everything I don't like about myself and I felt like I was the fattest one in the room. I got on the scale this morning and it was back to what it was last Sunday earlier in the week I was down to 175 now back up to 177. I have been eating right, following all my points, working out more then ever and it's up. I think I need to stay away from the scale and only go on it once a week. I'm not going to think about it anymore until Sunday. Anyway so I had a delicious dinner tonight it was quick and easy.

6pts+
I baked my chicken first using a little bit of garlic salt and onion powder at 375 for about 35-40mins then I used 3tbs of salsa on the chicken with 1/4cup of cheddar cheese and put it in the microwave to melt the cheese. I wanted my measurements  to be exact instead of just putting it on the chicken in the oven.  While the chicken was cooking I steamed my veggies and added one tsp of butter and I have enough chicken left for lunch tomorrow.

Onto my 30days of pics.

7. A picture of your most treasured item 
My wedding ring
 This is the most important thing to me besides my family. Mine and my hubby's wedding rings. They represent a bond that no one can break and a union that God decided. Even if your not doing the 30days of pics what is your most treasured item.



1 comment:

  1. It's good that you went to Zumba, it's hard when you are just not feeling it!
    Keep eating right and working out and it will show up!

    ReplyDelete