Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ok I'm better now!!!

Oh I'm so relieved to be better now it's been a week!!! It's the longest I have ever been sick. I think I'm for sure going to get a flu shot next year because that was awful! Anyway I'm happy to be back in it I had a few slip ups eating wise over the weekend. I would go the whole day without eating since I lost my appetitie then I would be to weak to cook and hubs would be tired so we ordered pizza one night and applebees to go. I obviously didn't use my whole points each day but what I did eat was not that good for me. It was comfort food while I was sick. I know I made bad choices but I'm not going to dwell on it since I know what I was doing and I didn't blow my points out. Now that I'm better I have been back on plan even though Hubby and I are going to sushi tonight. I can't wait. Last night I went back to the gym!!! I can't believe it! It's the first time I have gone in a while (well I went last week to Zumba but it's been a while since before that) I decided I wanted to start c25k again so I did week 1 day 1 on the treadmill. I don't know why but the treadmill seemed harder to run on then outside. I miss running outside but I want to complete c25k once and for all! The only thing that was a bummer is this morning when I got on the scale it was up .6 I know that's not very much and my actual tracking weigh in day for ww isn't till Sunday but I was bummed. I haven't been regular as far as my bowel is concerned sorry tmi I know so I figure since I didn't go yesterday it may have something to do with it. So we will see what happens tomorrow!!



1 comment:

  1. Haha, yes get the flu shot!!! I laugh because it reminds me of my grandmother telling everyone she is immune from the flu. Yikers. I tell her not to say that out loud. ;-) But yeah the flu shot is super important since the flu virus mutates and different strains come out every year... Flu sucks!!! Glad you are feeling better!


    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete