Sunday, January 23, 2011

weigh in

Yesterday was a busy day went to worked then went to dinner with the father in law for hubby's bday. I think I did fairly well I looked at the menu earlier in the day and decided what I wanted to eat so I wouldn't be tempted later and I decided on the tilapia. I'm so glad I decided on it, it was so delicious it was on top of spinach and tomato's with an mango glaze on it. I had two glasses of wine and two biscuits with cesear salad. I was little worried going out to dinner the night before a weigh in because of the sodium but I can't put my life on hold because of weigh in. I have to just make the best choices with what is given to me. So this morning I got on the scale and saw 177.0 that's a loss of .8lbs this week. I took a second pee in the am and got back on the scale and it said 176.2 but I'm going with the first weigh in and calling it a day. I put the scale up in the closet and I'm not going to use it until next Sunday I want to be excited when I see my weigh in and not seeing the up and down changes all week. I missed my pic for yesterday since I was so busy so I'm going to do it now : )

8. A picture that makes you laugh
It was overcast but really bright and we could not get a pic right because of the bright sun and this is what we got it was so funny and I laugh everytime I see it he would be so mad if he saw this on here.
9. A picture of a person who has gotten you through the most
My lord and Savior
 Tomorrow is another busy day getting the taxes done, zumba, and dinner with the mother in law.


2 comments: