Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's time to Turbo Fire

So I am thinking of taking this blog into a new direction. I haven't really been happy with my results on weight watchers recently and I am tired of not getting anywhere. Which I know is partly my fault for not being 100% committed. I also don't want to have to go through changes again at the beginning of the year. So I decided to take a break from ww and I decided to go with calorie counting and doing the workout from beachbody called turbofire! I have done two days of workouts so far and I love it. It's fast paced cardio, with dancing and kickboxing. I woke up with my body completely sore today which hasn't happened in a long time and I actually look forward to the workouts. I will still be tracking my progress on this blog and also through youtube! I have never done anything with recording myself for others to watch (especially complete strangers) but I thought having a health and fitness channel would possibly hold me more responsible and make me actually stick to what I am doing : ) I hope that I don't disappoint anyone but what I was doing wasn't working and I needed to do something that would so hopefully this gets me somewhere! With all the christmas stuff around the corner I needed something that would keep me committed and not something I would blow off or "start again tomorrow"

Have you ever done turbo fire or heard of it?

subscribe on youtube! (I also posted before pics at the beginning of the video!)
http://youtu.be/rTXMfa-683Q



2 comments:

  1. You will love Turbo Fire......I used this program when I first started to get myself together (My fav is Fire 55EZ). Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turbofire seriously injured my back within 3 days! I did the "New to Class" twice and Fire 40 once (as able) as well as following the lower impact peron in the DVD. Be sure you look into the shoes you wear as well as the fact that you cannot do this on carpet!! Your tennis shoes will grip to the carpet causing you to twist more on lyour lower spine. I am 125 lbs 38 yrs old and I jog daily. I also do 1 1/2 hours of heated yoga. I have done p90x twice as well as Insanity. I was very healthy and now severely injured. :(

    ReplyDelete