Thursday, November 17, 2011

weigh in wednesday (a day late) and something exciting!!!

So I know this is a day late but I weighed in yesterday at 169.0 woo hoo another non loss lol but also not a gain I feel like I am stuck my body hates me and I am not making any progress even though I got all the recommended activity points that ww suggests for me and I stuck to my points+ amount. I don't get what could be going on but it is very frustrating! Any tips/suggestions? maybe its my birth control holding me back... but I have only been on it for about 2weeks

So for my exciting news!! It really isn't anything that I did but if you have been reading my blog for a while you may remember that I had a zumba class I went to at my old gym and I really really liked it and then out of no where the instructor quit teaching the class so I decided to leave my gym and to join one closer to my house (a min from my driveway)  and the other day I was in there and I saw a flier for a new zumba class that they were going to be offering and guess who the new teacher is!!! well I know its obvious lol its her. So crazy but I am super happy its funny how things work out. Hopefully throwing in this zumba class will help get me out of this funk I am in with my weight loss and get the scale moving in the right direction. I NEVER thought I would be on ww for year and not be at goal yet. It's so frustrating

Granted I have not been giving it my 100% like I was before so I have been trying really hard to stick to plan especially with the hardest time of the year ahead I just want to be at goal already I need to just do it and stop talking about it but I really do feel like my body is not cooperating. : (

tonight we are going to see the new twilight movie at midnight I am not really looking forward to it I am so tired and have been up since 6!

Are any of you going to see it?



2 comments:

  1. I've been in a rut for a while myself. Weeks and weeks without any change on the scale. Definitely frustrating! You've come really far though and I'm glad your not giving up! It can be easy to give up when you're not seeing the results you want. Zumba classes will probably be just what you need! They look like a lot of fun, but I've never actually participated in one.

    And as for the twilight movie, I'll be going sometime this week. Guilty pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your WLB. Looking forward to following along and checking out the rest of your blog. Good luck with your weight loss. :-)

    ReplyDelete