Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weigh in!

Sorry I'm a bit late with my weigh in but after my first week on ww I weighed in at 167.2 which puts me down 2.4lbs the end of the weekend was a little rough for me we had our party on Saturday and I only had a couple of drinks nothing too crazy but food wasn't so good. We hadn't ate dinner and everything there were un healthy finger foods the Sunday my family went to dinner for my bros dinner to macaroni grill and I had two pieces of the flat bread pizza it was actually pretty gross. This week I have been doing fine with eating but working out has been a kind of lazy. But going back to the gym tonight!

If u had a weigh in over the weekend how did it go?

Here are a couple of pics from our party!










Lady bug and a white situation lol

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics :) congrats on the loss, it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete