Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tired today + nsv

Week one day 4 of ww. Today was my cardio only day and this morning I was really wanting to go but decided to stay in bed and go after work. When I got off I worked I was so pooped but I went anyway. My legs were super sore and I tried to do some running on the treadmill and had to stop because they started hurting :-( so I got on the elliptical for another 20mins but didn't have as much energy as I normally do.

Eating was good stayed at my 29pts got a new fave snack 3cups of 97% fat free popcorn and 12 Hershey's dark chocolate mini candies they are kind of like m&ms it's a total of 3pts+

Small nsv today I have a pair of work pants that have two buttons on them and when I wear them I normally can only button one but today I got both buttoned comfortably!! I took a couple pics



Not sucking in


Not too flattering in the front but no muffin top :-)

Have you fit into any clothes lately that didn't use to fit?

Oh!!! I got a twitter account for my blog come follow me!!! Button is in the right side bar!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fitting in to pants that were once too tight is the best feeling, congrats!!! You look awesome! Oh, I love Twitter - Following you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nsv! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete