Friday, December 2, 2011

day3 is in the books!

today is day four of turbo fire I am down 2.8 pounds so far and not sure of how many inches since I wont be taking measurements till Sunday. I am loving the program so far! It is so fun and so fast pased and I cant wait to see the final result of the 5day inferno on Sunday. After that I will be jumping into the 12week program! I think this time is different for me first I really like the program which helps more then anything, two I have my youtube channel and I like making the videos everyday, and of course this blog. I also want to do it for myself and my husband not just the weightloss portion but finishing the plan. I have tried a lot of things and I never finish it, and this time I just want to get it done and actually complete something.
I went onto weightwatchers yesterday and printed out all of my fave recipes and put in a cancellation notice for my account so I need to work on a new title for my blog! Any suggestions? I know they just made some changes but with turbofire its essentually about calories in vs. calories out. For the first four weeks they want me eating around 1700 to lose 2lbs a week so I am trying to work on a meal plan for myself to help keep me on track, but I have been struggling a bit with meals and ideas for food that take me to the total. any healthy suggestions? I made a video for my day three if you want to check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g0FJLVcHaQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment