Friday, December 23, 2011

I don't know why its so hard

for me to keep up with this blog... I read them everyday but yet never find time to write in it.
So this week I decided to take a break from turbofire. I was doing the workouts as I was suppose to, but my eating was so off with different celebrations and birthdays and my work schedule was all over the place. I haven't been going crazy with my eating and I have been watching my portions fairly well I just want my turbo fire results to be good and to know I gave it the best that I could and I don't feel like this week is going to give true results so on Monday I am repeating week three and that will be the only week that would of have been skipped so I'm looking forward to getting back into it knowing there are no major distractions coming up.

How are you doing with your plan?

*I have a popchips review that I will be doing next week with a giveaway so keep an eye out for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment