Tuesday, May 31, 2011

boot camp starting tomorrow

So I found a groupon today for a boot camp class and I'm starting it tomorrow!! I was going to wait until July 1st but I figured this would be better since I haven't been 100% motivated and I have two weddings to attend this upcoming month. I feel like I have been in a rut weight loss wise and can't get below 165 its been a few months and this is the first month I got to see 165 but nothing below it. I really want to tone up and this should for sure help!! I'm excited and nervous at the same time I'll write tomorrow on how it goes!

4 comments:

  1. Good Luck!! I think you are going to love Boot Camp and it may be just what you need to be below 165!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boot camp is torture but will sure get you out of your rut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling! I hope the boot camp works for you!

    ReplyDelete