Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A day of eats!

Sorry I haven't been around for a while life has been a crazy blur. But one day I took pics of everything I ate so here they are!



Breakfast: egg whites, one egg, 1/4cup of non fat cheese, 2slices of turkey bacon, glass of dark chocolate almond milk and a bowl of mixed fruit. 8pts+




Snack: 2tbs new fave peanut butter and an apple. 2pts+




Lunch: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 4oz of catfish breaded in plain planko bread crumbs. Sierra mist natural. 9pts+ I didn't drink the whole soda. I never drink soda but saw this new natural one and I could not get used to the taste. I guess I'm over soda.

Second snack: rest of the fruit bowl from breakfast




Dinner: mushroom chicken and scalloped potato: 9pts+




Dessert: 3pts+

That puts me over by two but not too bad I love choosing stuff low in points so I get more to eat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment