Thursday, September 16, 2010

NSV!

So yesterday I went to get ready for a concert and wanted to wear jeans. I only have one pair that fits comfortably size 15 by the way, but they are super baggy but the ones that are smaller are too tight. So last night I tried on a smaller pair just to see and they fit!! Not only did they fit they were comfortable, I didn't have any muffin top, or pooch, they even were a little baggy on the butt!! I was so excited I can't wait to see how my clothes will fit in a month. I bought a pair of shorts and they were my size but still didn't fit but instead of taking them back I saved them I can't wait until the day they fit! How long into your journey did it take for you to notice a difference in your clothing?



    7 comments:

    1. That's awesome! Congrats! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. It was about month after starting P90X when I put on my fav pair of jeans. I was wearing shorts up until then because it was so hot out. No more muffin top! Now I look forward to showing off a little since I don't have to hide anything. Great job and keep on going!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I know all about the jean dilemma! I feel like Goldilocks right now. Some too big, some too small, and one pair is just right. I can not wait until I can grab something blindly out of my closet and not have to check to see if it "fits".
      Anyhoo---So happy for you girl! Keep up your hard work your doing great :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Woohoo!! Congrats!! It took me probably till between 18-20 lbs lost til I really noticed a difference in my clothes. I've since bought new ones (for summer) and some of them I'm starting to outgrow. It's a great problem to have, but an expensive one! LOL Congrats again!

      ReplyDelete
    5. That is really great! I have been noticing that all of my jeans feel so much baggier lately. It is really awesome!

      Cara :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. OK - I laughed out loud when I read the sentence about the muffin tops! I am noticing that my pants are getting too big and I tried on some from the size below what I am and I could get them zipped but I was rocking the muffin top! haha, so i guess it will still be a bit more until its time for them.

      <3 katie

      ReplyDelete
    7. Girl I noticed after the first week-mainly because I am super analytical and OCD about looking for changes. One month later I am fitting into much smaller jeans. Another month and I should fit back into my Paige jeans (size 33). I hope. High hopes! Ok I am crazy but I bought a pair of size 6 jeans, when I fit into them comfortably, that is when I reach goal. In about 4 more months. Ha

      Polar's Mom
      www.polarspage.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete