Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 5 Of 30days of Truths and a blog award!!

 30days of Truths:
Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life. I would love to go to Hawaii but am terrified of flying and flying for around 8hours over water does not sit well with me. I hope I can overcome that fear and have an awesome vacation with my hubby.


Another blog award I love these things and appreciate it so much!! Bethanny @ Bethanny is Sick of Being Fat nominated me for this check out her blog it is by far one of my favorites and so funny!

Thanks Bethanny!!
The rules are simple: first:answer the question, "If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?” I would change my laziness. I am super lazy when it comes to doing stuff, it gets done but I always wait until the last min. That also ties into my working out I always think about doing it but always wait until the last minute to get it done.
Now I must pass this award on to six people and inform them of this award.

The Milwaukee Diet Diva - Love this girls blog and she always has good ideas!

Whitney@ Slimming Down For the Gown- She always has awesome recipes and pics of healthy food I love that!

Thunder Thigh Bride- She just got married!! Love her blog

Sherron@Shoes To Lose- This girl has come a long way in her goals and is really inspiring!

Robin and Roxie @cute by comparison- They always have great blog posts and I love the random pictures

Oliva@But you have such a pretty face- She is kicking butt at her weight loss goal



    1 comment:

    1. Can you work your way up the 8 hours over water? Like go to Cancun which would only be a few over water? Or is it the long time in the plane that bugs you?

      My husband was the same way, but he got so desperate to get away it got to where I could plan a vaca anywhere and he was game...maybe if you start posting pics of Hawaii everywhere it will make you crazy desperate, too? ;-)

      Polar's Mom
      www.polarspage.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete