Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blog hop and 30days of truths...

Is it bad that I can't stick with a 30day about me and I fail at day 2 lol I haven't been sticking to my work out plan to well either, I need to get out of this funk. Normally Saturday is my rest day since I have meetings at work and get home and we usually go out but that will sometimes go into Sunday as well especially since football has started and there is a game on when I get off of work. Monday I normally get back into it but this past Monday I had so many errands to run, then school, I am just burnt out when I get home. I know I know excuses excuses if I really wanted it I would make time. So this Tuesday I got back into it but then skipped Wednesday, I Got up cleaned house all day deep cleaning which was nice and then went to school. Right after school we had reservations at the Melting Pot and got home late. So today I changed my attitude and worked out even though it was the last thing I wanted to do, and it felt great! I'm back and I'm excited even though I wasn't really gone. I have been following my meal plan everyday except for dinner last night so I'm hoping to still see a loss next week only time will tell! I'm going to finish up with my two questions and the blog hop link.
Oh I changed my hair color yesterday no more blond for me!! Here is my pre workout pic!



Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for.
The only thing I have done really that I have the most regret for is letting myself get out of shape so bad. I was never over 130lbs until I graduated highschool and got a job in a call center and always sitting and eating, pair that up with birth control and no exercise at all is not good for the figure. I wish I would of have taken action sooner. But I can't live in what ifs and I should have. I need to forgive myself and do something about it.

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.
I'm not really one to hold grudges and there isn't anyone who has really done something to betray me that is still in my life. I don't have an answer for this.
: / I guess that's a good thing : )








    2 comments:

    1. Ooh I love your hair. I think I want to go lighter in mine. Anyhoo try to find a new work out routine. Maybe that is what is stalling you.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Loving the hair color.. and you are totally in the same place as everyone else, at least with me.. I have my lazy days more than I want, and all I can say is that it's a workout all in itself to keep going.. You are doing great, and can't wait to see what your weight loss is for today.. :)

      ReplyDelete