Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Blog game!

I was tagged in a game by Sarah at My F.A.B. Challenge So Fun!

1. If you had 3 wishes, what would one of them be? To be at my goal weight without the work but I know at the same time it will make me work harder to maintain and appreciate what I accomplished

2. What is your ultimate goal, at this point and time? To be a stay at home mom and raise a family while being an awesome wife.

3. Do you know what your Pace time is? If you do, what is it? No I don't do any running as of now but will soon!

4. What's your favorite season and why? Fall I live in Az and summers are crazy so its a nice break but still not too cold

5. If you could have any piece of workout equipment (free to you), what would you want? a treadmill or eliptical but nice ones

6. Do you have a "bucket list"? If you do, what's one of the things on it (if you don't mind sharing)? I dont : (

7. If you had a free UNLIMITED shopping spree at any store, what store would you go to? That's so hard!!! I would say coach or tiffany and co. Since clothes are not my best friends.

8. Who is your biggest support in your life? Jesus even though I go to him for support I still feels he supports me, and my husband


    1 comment:

    1. Saw you are following me. Love your blog. We are about the same weight...almost. Still shooting for the 180s, but close!
      Great work!

      ReplyDelete