Monday, September 13, 2010

Friend Makin Monday and Weigh in

So today I weighed in and I only lost .4lbs I was at 188.4lbs such a bummer! I just started my totm yesterday so that may have something to do with it but I have no idea. I'm a little bummed since like I said before I wanted to be at 185 but I only have 3lbs to go so I will be "bringing it" this week. Tonight I'm going to be going to a kickboxing class that should be fun instead of doing my normal cardio workout. Then tomorrow its time to take the 30day mark pics.


I linked up with a Friend Makin' Monday linky so if you want to join and find some new blogs the link is below!

 1) What was the most enjoyable part of your weekend? Went out with hubby Saturday night and had so much fun. We haven't done something just me and him in a while. We had a new pizza place and dessert at the melting pot so yummy!


2) List two or three material possessions that you can't live without: My phone, blender for all my breakfast shakes, and probably my laptop. Even though I dont NEED it I like to have it.

3) Which day are you looking forward to most in the coming week? Wednesday, I'm off of work and going to a concert with my family

4) Share one of your most embarrassing stories. When I was in 6th grade my teacher wouldn't let me use the restroom when I felt sick to my stomach and I ended up throwing up everywhere

5) List three of your "must-read" blogs and tell us why we should read them too!


1.Awkward Sex and the City If you don't mind a vulgar blog she is super funny!

2.Bethany is sick of being fat Also really funny

3. A little pink in a world of Camo. I recently stopped following this blog but if you find it its super good. My only recommendation is to read from her day one and go forward and not read anything recent.

Now it's your turn to get involved and answers these questions. You can answer them here or in your own post. Just be sure to share a link so everyone can see it. Have a good week friends!

Note: When adding your blog's url, please be sure to include a direct link to your FMM post so you can receive comments from new and old blogging friends as well! Want to join here is the original posters page and link up!! http://alltheweigh2009.blogspot.com/2010/09/friend-makin-mondays-five-little.html



    1 comment:

    1. Hey Girlie. Good job on the wright loss! I never weigh myself during that time. My weight fluctuates like crazy during that time. You probably lost more and it just needs to settle.
      Oh yeahhhhhhhh.....
      Thanks for the shout out :) Gave me a happy monday!

      ReplyDelete