Thursday, July 7, 2011

Motivational quotes:

I found a site that has some motivational quotes it doesn't show an author so I'm just gunna put down annon feel free to take any!!

You won't fail if you're not perfect, you'll fail if you're not committed to improving yourself slightly each day.

Listen closely: the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself.

"Never trade what you want the most for what you want at the moment"

A year from now, you may wish you had started today- Robert Schuller

"Never give up on a dream just because of the length of time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." 

Start doing what's necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you'll be doing the impossible! 

Rather than aiming for being perfect, just aim to be little bit better today than you were yesterday.    


4 comments:

  1. Love these! They're awesome. I'm obsessed with quotes sites.


    -Rachel
    http://losingwithraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see I have a new follower and thanks for the comment :) I love these quotes I stay looking up motivational stuff too. Let me know if you need anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these quotes. I have some motivational quotes listed around my house to keep me going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. In fact I may have to write some of them on sticky notes. Or text them to myself.

    ReplyDelete