Thursday, July 7, 2011

I've been challenged!

I'm always up for a good challenge and thats exactly what I was approached with this morning. You may be surprised by who...
MY HUSBAND
lol we have been on our fitness journey pretty much the same amount of time and we both have kind of slacked a bit these past couple of months but he approached me this morning with a challenge. We are going on vacation up to a cabin end of July and he wants to gain a bit by then so he set a goal for himself of 175 and I said I want to be at 163 by then. So I have to lose about 3lbs in 2 1/2weeks sounds easy but I have been stuck here for forever and he has to gain about 5lbs in 2 1/2 weeks. He can put on weight pretty easily if he tries and I feel losing 3lbs in 2weeks will be fairly easy if I apply myself. We also set some rewards for us if we do it.
1. If we both hit our goal we will buy an ipad
2. If I hit it and he doesn't I get to spend $100 on whatever I want from his personal account
3. If he hits it and I don't he gets to buy a remote start for his car
4. If we both don't hit it then we can't watch any of our shows on dvr/netflix instant watch for a month. That may not sound like a big deal but its what we do everyday and during our lunches at work.

 He also said  that for every lb I lose below 163 he would put in another $50 lol and if I went below 160 it would be $100 lol I don't know if he is saying that cuz he doesn't think I will do it or if he is trying to help me get to where I want to be and he knows that will motivate me but I'm gunna try my hardest cuz I really want to get a black bag lol and I like to beat him at anything we do. I think it will be fun to challenge each other

Have any of you done a challenge with anyone outside the blog world??

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great challenge! I can't wait to hear the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Good luck! I'm currently doing a weight loss challenge with my boyfriend - ours is based around money, but I like the sound of yours a lot!

    ReplyDelete