Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I over did it

yesterday was too much. I drank way to much and I'm hurting today. I'm exhausted and have felt hung over all day. I was supposed to have bootcamp today and that definelty did not happen. I could barley get out of bed for work. I'm so tired but I'm back in it tomorrow. I stuck with points today but I'm sure I used all my weeklies yesterday so I'll be on plan for the rest of the week.

There is a pretty big storm coming here in the valley of the sun I'm gunna go cuddle with my hubs and listen to it!
How was everyone else's 4th?


3 comments:

  1. I too over did it and am not happy with myself!! Here is to a new week and more weight loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I overdid it on Monday also but I just look at it as one day and kick butt the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 4th was awesome! I got to relax, went on a run, saw my hubby run his first half marathon, and enjoyed the awesome fireworks. I could use more 3-day weekends!

    ReplyDelete