Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I have slacked way too much lately

I honestly don't even have an excuse for it. Its just easier I guess. I'll track my points all day and then dinner rolls around and I'm either too tired or lazy and we we end up going out and eating something bad or I will have a glass of un measured wine or splurge on unmeasured dessert. I have gained a lb or so and my hubby has lost around 3. (He is trying to gain ps) so we are both not happy with what is going on so we re committed this week to really be focused. I went to zumba last night and I am going to the gym right after work tonight. Since my work schedule has changed I haven't been able to go to zumba like normal so my activity is way less. So I'm biting the bullet and just going after work even though its pretty late but its better then just going home and sitting on the couch. I have bootcamp tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that. I went on Monday but the instructor didn't show up : ( so it had to be rescheduled. We went to the store last night and restocked on healthy choices so now we have no excuse! Last night I had some fajita's and they were amazing!!! Weigh in tomorrow hope it goes well! Also don't forget about the plank challenge goal is to eventually get up to five mins!!

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand getting off track. I'm eating Paleo, and in the last 2 days I've been sneaking cookies. It does NOT feel good. I'm hoping to get back on track as well!! Nothing like a sugar addiction. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina :) Thanks for stopping by The Big Weight! I just bookmarked your cute blog so I plan to start following along. ALSO, thank you for the great advice on the Points+ - I'm going to put that in to practice TODAY and let you know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete