Thursday, June 2, 2011

I can't believe how sore I am!!

I literally have to fall on the toilet I'm so sore and it was only my first day of boot camp. Tomorrow will be day 2 and I'm dreading trying to workout with super sore everything!! I found out I will be short one class because they had a glitch in their computer system and the class I signed up for I shouldn't of been able to sign up for since it started up the previous day. Oh well no big. I found another deal on living social for another boot camp for only $20 so I bought that one and will be doing it after this one ends. I'm hoping to be at goal by my birthday which is in the first week of August. I set 145 as my tenative goal and I will re evaluate at that point. My bmi scale is 115-155 big gap might I add but I think 10 lbs below the maximum "normal" bmi will be a good point for me. I was 130in high school and I looked sort of bobble headish. Weighing 145 would put me at 50lbs lost which is super exciting only 21lbs to go!!! Then I will be doing some boudoir pics for my hubby and I really want my belly button pierced again lol. What are some of the things you want to do when you hit goal??

I want to get in some sort of activity tonight so I am thinking a walk with my dogs and hubby would be good I don't want to over exert anything and I don't want to be too tired for my workout in the morning.

I also had a small nsv today... well kinda I went to a meeting with my work and it ended around 2 and my coworkers wanted to go get chickfila for lunch. There are some low point options there but I knew if decided to get food there I would either order something I shouldn't or it could set off a down ward spiral. Not that I let bad choices ruin everything I just really want to stay away from not so healthy options and not eat them if I don't have to. So I faced temptation head on and didn't get anything and ate the lunch I brought!!

Tomorrow is day 2 of boot camp I'll update you on how it goes!

1 comment: