Monday, February 20, 2012

Friend making monday!!! Travel

click to join

1. Where did your most recent trip take you? The last trip I took would be a day trip to Jerome, Az

2. Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where?I want to go to hawaii and haven't gone yet because I don't want to fly over water lol

3. Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible?It depends on where I am going and how long it will be but I always bring a few extra outfits just in case : )

4. Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? Normally I am very relaxed while on vacation but I am changing that when we go to vegas in a few weeks. I have worked really hard to get to the place and mindset that i am in right now and I don't want to have any do overs anymore and wanting to be at goal before summer

5. Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. I would love to go on a cruise again and spend time in mexico it was so fun!

6. Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? No any vacation is good for me : )

7. If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains?The beach for sure but a cabin in the mountains is always relaxing and romantic

8. Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Yes when I went to mexico : )

9. Do you collect anything in your travels?I like to get shot glasses from new places

10. Where do you plan to go next? Next up is vegas in two weeks for our anniversary then a few days in a cabin before coming home

Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back to share a link in the comments! Happy Monday friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment