Monday, February 13, 2012

Friend Makin Monday! B4 photos



FMM: Before Photos


1. Are you on a weight-loss journey? Yes I am!!! Have been for about 2 years now. It saddens me to say that because it has taken me so long to get to my goal. I hope know that this is the year that I will get to it.

2. Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? I don't like having my picture taken if I don't know it but if it's a posed shot then I don't mind

3. Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? Not really but it makes me feel like I have accomplished something.

4. Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? Yes I do! I wll be putting up some once I finish my first 30days of turbo fire. (starting my 3rd week today)

5. Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?)

can't wait for my comp shot after my first month is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment