Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bodybugg

So I recently bought a bodybuggsp and hooked it up. I have been using it for about a week now and it has been awesome. I don't really understand how it works but pretty much you wear it on your arm and it keeps track of all the calories that you burn through the day so that you can create the proper deficit of calories to lose weight. I also have an app on my iphone that it connects with so I can watch what I burn at work. It tells me how close I am to my calorie burned goal and that makes me want to work harder to make sure I hit it everyday. I'm looking forward to seeing how much it ends up helping me to figure out EXACTLY what I am burning through the day...

Do any of you use a Bodybugg?


*Not paid or given a bodybugg to do this review just my own opinion about a cool product that I have



1 comment:

  1. I want one soooo bad! Stupid grown up expenses getting in the way! haha

    ReplyDelete