Monday, April 30, 2012

Friend makin Monday "cooking habits"

Join Here!


FMM: Cooking Habits


1. What is your favorite meal to prepare at home? I would for sure say breakfast! I always look forward to some sort of omelet when I have the time to make it

2. Do you like to experiment in the kitchen, or do you prefer to stick to the basics? I like to stick to the basics don't get me wrong I love to try new stuff but I always seem to be short on time so I have a routine that I stick to

3. What is your favorite cookbook? I have a couple of hungry girl ones that I like to use!

4. Do you have any tricks to share that help you reach your fruits and veggies goal for the day? I drink shakeology for one meal a day and it has your daily amount of veggies in it and I normally mix fruit in the shake and have some with lunch or dinner and that gets me to my amount.


5. What’s the most interesting thing you made last week?  um... I don't even remember what I ate last week lol probably a spincah tomato egg white omelet with toast and coffee

6. How often do you watch cooking shows on TV? I record hungry girl and thats it

7. When you’re hungry, where are you most likely to look first?normally I pre plan what I am going to eat so I just grab what I had planned for that day

8. List a few healthy staples that can always be found in your kitchen. strawberries, fruit bars by nature valley, pineapple, black beans and lean meats

9. Are you motivated to cook at home even when you’re eating alone? I'm more motivated to cook for myself when alone its hard for me to want to cook when I am with friends or hubby because I like to go out its something I have to get over and learn not to do

10. How often do you try new recipes? Not very often even though I wish I would there are so many healthy amazing foods out there and I never take the time to try it


beachbodycoach.com/mrscoffman

1 comment:

  1. This tip of food is best for good health and diet this food plan especially for dieters .
    after reading this awesome article i am too cheerful to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

    ReplyDelete