Weigh in day!!!
Last weeks weight: 172.4
This weeks weight: 170.2
Loss of 2.2lbs!!!!!!
I honestly wasn't expecting such a big loss but of course I will take it : ) I skipped my Saturday and Sunday workouts because of lack of sleep/laziness and I had mcdonalds for din on Saturday but I'll take it!!!
Now it's time for my spring chick challenge check in!
* What worked? Tracking calories and sticking to my workouts 4 out of 6days
* What didn't work? Being lazy lol hubby got food poisioning and I was up late with him until about 3am on sat morning so then when I got home from work after 10hours I was exhausted
* What can you not wait to do again? Fire 55 love that workout!!
* What are you never going to do again? I did somethings I didn't want to do this week but I can't say I would never do that again
* Discuss your biggest obstacles and how you over came them. My biggest obstacle is being lazy when it comes to making dinner. I love to go out on dates or just take the easy way out when it comes to dinner and that doesn't help me at all. We only went out once the whole last week so we did good but the urge was there multiple days. I am going to try to just eat at home and save the money.
* Did you receive enough support? Or do you need/ want more support? I have enough at home but would love more from the bloggie friends : )
So the next question is....
What are your plans & goals for next week? What steps will you take to achieve your short and long terms goals?
I want to do turbofire every day and not skip anyworkouts
track my calories everyday
no going out to eat for dinner