Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goals!

I posted my new years goals/resolutions on my fmm post but I know that not everyone likes to read them so I decided to put them into a separate post. last year on my Jan 2nd weigh in I weighed only 7lbs more then I do now it sucks I pretty much wasted an entire year "trying" and only have 7lbs to show for it. I know what I did wrong and I know how to fix it and I am going to! I have a plan I love and calorie counting has worked well for me when I apply myself . So I'm not really setting any resolutions because I WILL get to goal this year but what I want to accomplish is
  • Get to goal!!!
  • Finish turbofire
  • Pass all my classes 
  • finish at least 6 books
  • spend more time with my grandmother and father
  • be consistent with good eating
  • work on getting closer to god
 I'm excited to see how everything will be throughout the next couple months. I can't wait to be at goal  and start maintaining!




1 comment: