Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get to know ya!!!

Age: 23
Bed Size: Queen
Chore You Hate: Laundry
Dogs: I have 2 little white ones
Essential Start of Your Day: breakfast if I don't have it, my whole day is thrown off
Favorite Color: Pink
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'6"
Instruments I Play: None : (
Job Title: Retail Sales Consultant/ soon to be nail tech
Kids: None yet still undecided
Live: Az
Mom's Name: Patty
Nicknames: chris, babe, cooga
Overnight Hospital Stays: Never since I was born
Pet Peeve: people not putting the toilet paper roll on the right way
Right or Left Handed: Right
Siblings: One sister and three bros
Time You Wake Up: When I have to work I get up an hour before when I'm off I just wake up when I wake up : )
Underwear: thongs during the day boy shorts to work out and around the house
Veggie You Dislike: Not a fan of brussel sprouts that much but I like everything else
What Makes You Run Late:procrastanation
X-Rays You Have Had: Teeth only
Yummy Food You Make: chicken enchilladas, its been a while though since I  have been on ww
Zoo Animal You Like Best: white tiger

If you want to participate just leave me a comment with a link to your blog with the answered ?'s!!!


2 comments:

  1. I love these kind of things.. so here's mine..

    http://fabchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/getting-to-know-you-or-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I did one too!

    http://the-weights-over.blogspot.com/2011/03/get-to-know-ya.html

    By the way...cute clothes that you posted in your previous blog! :)

    ReplyDelete