Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Coming home

Has anyone ever seen that show? I just watched it and I couldn't stop the tears. I would really recommend anyone to watch it. It's similiar to the video that went around on youtube of soldiers coming home and doing suprise visits to thier kids and families. It's very cool. Anyway onto my real post. Did zumba again today and I'm so tired and sore. The place I do it in has carpet floors and its not the easiest to move on I think I need smooth bottom shoes or something because my legs are killing me any suggestions?? So today I took pics of all of my food to help keep track of points and to hopefully give everyone some ideas if they get stuck : )

egg white, sandwich thin and sliced cheese 7pts+ smoothie had 1orange, spinach, 1 banana 3strawberries handful of blueberries with 1/2 cup of plain yogurt 2pts+

string cheese and clementine 1pts+

3oz chicken,  2oz avocado, 1/4cup  cheese, mushrooms, tomatos, spinach, and red wine vinagrette, 10ts+
this salad was really good and it kept me full the whole day normally I have my second snack around 2hrs after lunch but today it lasted almost 4

second snack 15kashi crackers and one piece of laughing cow cheese 4pts+

spinach, 1/2cup black beans, 3oz ground beef, salsa, 1/4cup cheese and cut up tomato 7pts+


I went over by two pts with the cheese but this salad was delicious. Normally I'm not a salad eater but both were good today!!! Now time for bed.





1 comment:

  1. I've never tried avocado in my salad, and think I've only ate it once in guacamole. I'll have to try it next time I make a salad.

    You can visit my Fat to Fit HERE

    ReplyDelete