Monday, March 14, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday

FMM: We Heart Surveys!


1) What's your favorite brand of make-up? Are you loyal to one brand? love loreal foundation and smashbox lip gloss and eyeliner

2) What is the last thing you drank? Water as always

3) What's your favorite Girl Scout cookie? thinmints

4) French Fries or Onion Rings? french fried

5) Share something you've done in the last week that makes you proud of yourself. Decided to overcome a craving of sushi because I knew my weigh in was the next day and I would regret my decision in the morning.

6) What is your favorite inexpensive indulgence? this new zumba class I found $5 no contract can't beat that!

7) Are you currently reading a book? If so, which one? Not at the moment

8) Do you prefer to text or talk? Depends on the person but usually text

9) Have you ever performed on stage? If so, what did you do? Just in highschool I was in choir and we had plays

10) Are you more likely to pick truth or dare? Dare keeps things interesting :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment