Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finally Some results!!

So I stepped on the scale yesterday after completing the two day cleanse and I went from 195.6 to 190.4!!! So exciting to see a change. I haven't weighed this since the beginning of the year!!! Now I'm on the 6day workout plan that includes doing the "Fat burning express" workout it is intense!!! It really kicks my butt and I haven't been sore like this in a while but I love it. The meal plan is also so easy to follow which is perfect for me because I pretty need to be told what to eat and measurements of the actual food. I ordered the whey protein and also their slimming formula. I'm here to go all and out and to succeed. I will be starting the power 90 program on the 16th of this month because we are going on vacation next week and I don't want to miss any days no excuses no b.s. If we start the following Monday I know we have a better chance at succeeding...

No comments:

Post a Comment