Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2 of the cleanse...

So its day two of my cleanse and its 10:38pm. It for sure was not easy but I did it.. this morning I weighed myself and lost 3lbs, I'm curious to what the scale will say in the morning. I'm so hungry and can't wait to eat but I'm proud of myself for not cheating once. It was killing me seeing people eat burgers at work or hubby eating bratwurst tonight. We also went to the store and I got all the food for the next six days I'm following beachbodys six day fat burner program then I'm going to jump into power 90. I ordered my whey protein and their slimming pills and got the meal plan online set up. This should pretty much be fool proof as long as I don't "cheat" and stick to the plan which I so doable.

Here is what I got in my beachbody package. The only thing missing is the container of the 2day cleanse. I have all the things to help me succeed. I'll start the power 90 fat burning system tomorrow. Its only six days then I have to change the diet to more carb because its a high protein diet that shouldn't be followed for longer then that but I'm so excited I can't wait to see what happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment