I finished my first week of Power 90 and I am very proud of myself! So far this is the longest I have gone working out and following a meal plan at the same time! Beachbody has made it easy for me which is awesome. I haven't worked out yet today but it's my day off of work and I'm relaxing I will do it when I get home from schoool tonight. Boy does that sound weird! I wanted to share a recipe with you guys that I'm loving right now! I got it off the beachbody meal plan site and its for a snack during the day.
It's for a chicken artichoke wrap.
- 2 tablespoons chicken, cooked
- 2 1/2 teaspoons artichoke hearts, fresh, cooked or canned
- 1/2 teaspoon scallion, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pesto sauce
- 1 low carb flour tortilla, 6"
- 1 piece pimiento strips
- 8 fluid ounces water
- Shred chicken. In a small bowl, mix together shredded chicken, coarsely chopped artichoke hearts and scallions. Set aside. Spread pesto sauce on low carb tortilla. Arrange chicken mix and pimento on top. Roll up tortilla; heat if desired. Enjoy with a glass of water.
- Its so delicious let me know if you try it!!!