Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another awesome workout complete!!!

Day 3 is done and so far I'm loving power 90!! The workouts and the meal plan everything is perfect for me... well as long as it works ; ) I started the program they way it was recommended with circuit and sweat 1-2 at first it seemed easy but by the end of both workouts I was sweating my butt off and tired! I think I will advance to circuit 3-4 before moving up to sweat 3-4. Once I can complete the workouts with 12lbs of weight and do all 15 reps then I will know its time to move forward. Right now I'm alternating between 8 and 10lbs. I think doing p90x for a while helped out in that aspect. The cardio and abs is another story its hard but I can keep up but have to pause it a few times. The abs are killer its only 100 moves but I can't do all of it yet so I know once I can finish that with no hesitation that's when I will move up. I still have time its only my 3rd day but I like to be optimistic : )

The diet is working well too, the food is so good. I am using beachbody's website and it has the full meal plans I have been seeing a lot of the recipes and I think they sound so gross but then I try them they are so good! Like today for my morning snack it was a wheat tortilla with pesto spread then you put chicken, with artichoke hearts and scallions on it. Now I have never had pesto, or artichoke by itself, so it sounded awful to me but it was so delicious!! I can't wait to see what is in store for me next week!!

1 comment:

  1. When you are working on improving your shape nutrition is one of the key success factors. Most nutrients are received from food, though, in order to enhance my energy I am taking nutritional supplements. One of the best I have tried is Navy Seal Formula manufactured by MGNutritionas. It gives me incredible amount of energy and pushes me harder during my workouts. I see positive results in my endurance and strength. I am putting on muscle much faster.

    ReplyDelete