Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm Spent....

I have officially over done it! I got off of work at 4:30 and headed to the gym and did my "b" day of strength training which seemed to take forever. There were so many people there and a bunch of girls are machine hogs!! My gym has a womens only area and it was packed today. They only have one of each of the machines like legs arms and all that. So while I was working out there was group of 3girls there and they would just lay their towels on the machines they wanted to use even if they were not using them so no one else could. So then I ask to use one of the machines that was next in my rotation and they told me I could after their last set I thought that was incredibly rude lol so I had to wait around for them to finish. Then after that when I wanted a machine and there were people on it they would do their set then just sit there and take the machine and not get off and not do another set. Needless to say it was very frustrating and I don't think I will be going that early again. I like when I go in the evening around 8ish and no one is there. Sometimes I even have the room to myself which is nice. Sorry to be negative but its been a long day.

So after that was over I headed over to my zumba class and I didn't realize until I got there how exhausted I was. My entire body was sore and I just couldn't get into it but I decided to stay the whole time and I am glad that I did. I hope that it makes a difference in my weigh in tomorrow too I am hoping I am getting close to my 10% loss mark I really want to get under 165. I kinda have a feeling I am not eating enough I barely used any of my weekly points and I for sure did not eat any of my activity points. I don't even calculate those because I don't really know what to track. So I'm going to see what happens with my next two weigh ins and see how it goes and if I don't lose anything I'm going to start eating a little bit more. Wish me luck! I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow!

Oh! last thing! I'm a big believer in God and I just want to say thank you to him for everything he has blessed me with. I have a good job, in good health, I like that I have the strength and determination to work out and work towards a goal, I have an amazing husband and an awesome family. He has truly blessed me with so many amazing things and opportunities and I couldn't be more thankful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment