Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just finished working out

It feel so good to work out even when I don't feel like it. I got back into the game last Wednesday after skipping about four days of working out. Worked out for three days took yesterday as my rest day so I could get back on the right schedule then got up this morning and worked out doing weights. I was proud of myself for actually getting up and doing it and I'm going to squeeze in a cardio tonight while my hubby watches the night football game. I'm going to try to get him to go to the dog park tonight as well. The weather is so nice in Az right now and we need to get out there and enjoy it with our babies. Then tomorrow another cardio workout in the morning then heading tot he kickboxing class again at night. Hubby gave me a compliment this morning saying that he can tell I'm really dedicated and that made me happy : ) tomorrow is weigh in looking forward to seeing the changes well if any at all I'm not expecting too much since I skipped about four days of working out but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed wish me luck!!!

    2 comments:

    1. way to go, Christina! Good luck weighing-in! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I want to try kickboxing!! Do you have classes in a group or is it one on one?

      ReplyDelete