Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catching up on my 30days of truths...

It's been a while so I need to catch up with these here goes nothin!


Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted.
 My friend Than we were super good friends in highschool then he graduated and lives on the other side of town. We have hung out a couple of times since he graduated but it was kind of awkward for some reason.

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.
It's not someone I need to necessarily let go because I have but one of my ex's some times things remind me of him and I wish they didn't the relationship isn't worth remembering, but I can't help thinking sometimes what he is up to or what is going on in his life. It's weird.


Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
My eyes. It has been the thing I am most complimented on physically. I also get complimented on my wedding band set all the time. I work with my hands and customers see them a lot and  also tell me they like my set.


Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.
My personality... lol that sounds bad but I feel that I'm really nice to a lot of people and it goes un noticed not that I need the compliment but I would like them lol


Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days.
The used... I love music in general but this music always puts me in a good mood


Day 14 → A hero that has let you down.
No one I haven't had too many disappointments in my life. I have been really blessed


Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it.
I honestly have no idea. I have never restricted myself of something I like. There are things I couldn't live without but I have never tried because I know I couldn't do it.


Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.
Angry rude people. I don't understand why people can be so rude. I went to subway the other day and the employees were the rudest people. If you don't like your job don't take it out on me just quit!


    1 comment: