Monday, July 26, 2010

So I made a decision...

So I had the last four days off of work which has been amazing by the way. Of course on those days off no working out was done. I don't know what my deal is... I sit there and think about it and tell myself I'm going to do and it just doesn't happen. So Steve and I decided we are starting over from day 1. New photos new measurements, new attitude. The only thing is, I'm stepping down from p90x for right now. I wasn't getting the results I desired but of course I wasn't 100% committed, so that would make sense. It just felt out of my league even though I was doing about 80% of the workouts. I ordered Power 90 yesterday and I'm going to do that first while hubby does P90X. I have seen so many good stories about the Power 90 workout and people have lost a ton of weight on the program then "graduate" to P90X but I think I'm going to do Power 90, then slim in 6, Turbo fire, then finish it with p90x. I know I can do it and now that I know what is expected of the program I think I will succeed. My issue is the diet I can follow it great while I'm at work but when I come home and I don't want to cook I make bad choices and we usually go out to eat. Also alcohol is my downfall. We drink a lot cocktails, beer, wine we do it all. So I need  to clear out the cabinet and not buy beer anymore. I'm committed I'm ready for my body to change and I know I can do it. I can't wait for the videos to get here. I feel like a failure for quitting p90x but I'm excited to work my way up to it and finsih my fitness goal with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment