Monday, March 19, 2012

weigh in and a challenge opportunity!!

Today's weigh in was not what I wanted to see but I will face the music and move on : )
172.2lbs blah it was a crappy eating weekend I am hoping one or two pounds is from water retention. Its ok though I know what I have to do to lose it and I'm ready to refocus.

Now with that refocus comes a slight change in plans. As most of you know I have been doing turbo on and off for about 2 months I completed a whole month only skipping one day lost about 9lbs then our vacation came and interrupted everything ever since then I haven't been able to get in the groove. Breakfast lunch and snacks go just fine then dinner comes around and it all goes down hill. Throw in a hubby who has been feeling the lazies and its a recipe for disaster. So what I decided to do was change it up a bit. I haven't fully given myself to turbo and I feel like I need a fresh start. So I started a

Beachbody Insanity challenge!!
Basically its a group of five ppl plus me and we dedicate the time to the workouts everyday, drink one shakeology a day and complete the program together. We all do the workouts at home but keep in touch through a fb page that I create. I can't wait!!

So far I have three ppl for sure signed up and that leaves two spots open do you think that you would like to participate?? send me an email (right side bar)if you think you would want to do it and if you are ready to get in the best shape of your life and have four other girls keep you accountable and motivated!!

I chose to do insanity this time it's 60days I know we can get it done there are no "events" that are coming up that can put a hold on it and after I stick to it consistently I am going to re do turbo and that will lead me up to our trip to California in July I'm so excited to see the results me and the other girls will have!!

So if you think you want to join or want more info send me an email quickly!!!


How was your workout today did you have a weigh in?

1 comment:

  1. I'm re-starting Insanity on April 8th or 9th. I'm game unless you're starting now....

    I am on Insanity right now and will be wrapping up on 4/1. I'll need a week off before I start up again.

    ReplyDelete