Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ramp it up kills me!

It's been a while... it's not that I haven't been doing the plan its just I don't have much to write about. I'm always reading blogs everyday but never find the motivation to write on my own. I'm still around 185 I can't seem to break that number and I know what to blame it on. My eating. I never can stick to that. I have so many friends who love to do stuff and love to go out to eat and it's hard to not chose the right foods when presented with so many options. So Monday hubs and I had one last night out and had happy hour at a sushi bar I love sushi so much and it's back on it. I told him to let our friends know when they want to make plans (they usually do it through him) that we will be more then willing to go out with them but after we have dinner that way we don't go out and eat out for dinner. I also told him I don't want to not have a date night because I feel that is really important but it doesn't mean we necessarily have to go out to dinner we can do other things. I went to sprouts and got all my food for the week and so far so good. I have found some vegetarian options on beachbody.com (even though I am not 100% vegetarian, but I don't mind eating vegetarian meats and meals.) so that has given me more options. Then I started using my spark people account to track all my calories even to the littlest thing I eat. It seems like I am always on my comp though reading the meals I have planned and the recipes then tracking it all in spark people, then reading blogs to keep me motivated. I started ramp it up on slim in 6 and boy does that really kick my butt. Its 55mins but they seem to go by fast since this is more fast paced. I have never experienced so much burning in my limbs with any other program but she always says "work through the burn that's when it's working" and it's so hard but I try my best. I took measurements after the 2week mark of start it up and it was very disappointing. I lost .2lbs only .2lbs in 3weeks (I skipped half a week since it was thanksgiving) and 0 inches!!! That really disappointed me. I only myself to blame though. I didn't stick to my eating the way that I should of have and that is most likely the number one thing to blame because I worked out this last week the way I should of. So I told myself "self don't let this get you down... you know what you did wrong so now is the time to get into it and fix your mistakes follow the meal plan and don't skip any workouts." So I'm going to do my absolute 100% best I want to be into the 170's by Christmas day and I know I can do it this morning I weighed in at 184.6 so I need to lose 4.7lbs in 2 and 1/2 weeks. I decided that if I don't see much difference in myself when the 6 weeks is over (January 3rd) I'm going to try out weight watchers. I have been hearing a lot of people talk about it and the new points plus thing. So I'll give it a shot if I have to but I hope that this program works on my body and gets me into those 170's!!!!! That's all for now. Remember stay strong these next few weeks I'll try to post more when possible : )





    1 comment:

    1. Hey Girl. I did weight watchers and lost over 50lbs on it. I LOVED IT. When I started I weighed 189 and got down to 135. Then I had this really terrible break up and eat my weigh through my emotions. I am currently at 160, but have never gotten back up to 189. I LOVE ww because you can literally eat whatever you want, just within reason and watching your portion sizes. I find it to be a MUCH better was to develop a lifestyle change compared to dieting. I am the kind of person that loves to go out and and have dinner and be social at those sorts of events. With WW you can, and you learn how to do it while making healthy choices. I definitely recommend the program. Best of luck to you! I have been working on my own weight loss, but am probably gonna go back to WW to see what their new points plus program is all about.

      ~*Rachelle*~ www.skinnyinasnap.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete