Sunday, April 22, 2012

Friend Makin Monday!!! Q & A





FMM: Q & A


1. Share one thing that has changed about you since you began blogging. Well I lost about 25lbs thats one thing and I have learned how to cook a lot of different kinds of foods and learned that its ok to spice up your workouts

2. If you were forced to give up chocolate or potato chips for an entire year which one would you choose to live without? I don't really eat either but I would choose potato chips

3. What’s more attractive? A man in a suit, or a man in uniform? A suit by far

4. If you could be a guest star on a reality show which one would it be? Keeping up with the kardashians lol I love that show and would love to meet the girls

5. What is the last meal that you prepared for yourself? I made myself an omelet with egg white, spinach, tomato and mushroom with a side of strawberries!

6. Is your hair colored, or is it natural? It’s colored super dark brown

7. If you could leave town today and go anywhere, where would you go? If I didn't have to pay hawaii if I did have to pay a cabin up in sedona

8. Do you prefer to exercise at the gym, at home or outside? At home for sure its too hot outside and I like my privacy

9. Have you ever asked someone out on a date?  I think so... I honestly can't remember lol

10. How many cups of coffee do you drink on an average day? I normally have one a day not for the engery just for the flavor lol

11. Do you pack lightly, or do you over pack? I always overpack I'd rather have too much then not enough

12. What color are your nails now? plain

13. If you could have lunch with one notable (living) person who inspires you who would it be?I honestly have no idea very though provoking ? though

14. Who is your favorite professional athlete? Peyton Manning

15. Gum or mints? I like the mini altoids

16. Have you ever eaten crawfish? No

17. List one or more human characteristics that are a complete turn-off. liars, people who are demeaning and cheaters

18. What is your favorite season? Well in Az we seem to only have summer and sort of winter but I like the wintery time

19. Do you prefer to shake hands or hug? Honestly depends on the person I am meeting or talking to

20. Can you quote lines from Saved by the Bell from memory? I actually have never seen a full episode

You guys should join click the pic!!!

3 comments:

  1. We both picked the same reality show. I love me some Kardashians, their craziness cracks me up! :)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, consider yourself lucky to have never seen an entire episode of Saved by the Bell.
    Came by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best to you. Im proud of your job.

    ReplyDelete