Saturday, December 3, 2011

Turbofire Five day inferno day 5

Well I have stuck to 5whole days of turbo fire!!! I love the plan the workouts are so awesome and so much fun and honestly the time flies while you are doing the workouts since they are so fast paced! Yesterday I was pretty tired and almost didn't do my workout when I got home but I told myself I am not going to get anywhere if I don't do them so I might as well just get it over with instead of feeling like crap the next day for not doing it and it worked : ) I have been keeping up with my youtube videos and I am about to publish my 5th one! I don't have any subscribers lol but it's still fun to do and I know that when I am done with the plan it will be awesome to see where I started from and how I was feeling and what struggles I faced. I am still trying to get some sort of meal plan figured out for myself that won't break the bank but that will be healthy and get me all the calories that I need. I have been consistently burning 600+ calories each workout and I want to make sure that I am giving myself enough fuel.

On another note I need a new header I messed mine up lol any tips on where I can do that at???



No comments:

Post a Comment