Monday, January 31, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday

Link up here

A Short Survey

1) What is your favorite household chore? And what is your least favorite?
I like cleaning the kitchen..the dishes, counters, etc. And my least favorite is folding laundry.
I like handwashing the pots and pans and cleaning bathrooms. I hate putting away laundry.

2)What is your favorite city?
Sedona

3) Have you found real love yet?
Yes!! God has blessed me with the most amazing hubby


4) What's one thing you eat almost everyday?
Egg whites

5) What was your last thought before falling asleep last night?
I was thinking about how Dexter season 3 ended (please don't ruin season 4+5 : D )

6) What's the worst injury you had as a child?
I never really got injured maybe just falling off my bike


7) Will you/have you worked out today?
Yes did Zumba then went to a kickboxing class I'm pooped


8) Do you tweet? If so, what's your name?
No I don't have a twitter account


9) List three things you wouldn't want to live without:
Family, husband, my home

10) Hold old were you when you had your first kiss?
I was freshman in highschool so maybe like 15

Now it's your turn! Link up so we can see your answers too! And have a happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment